The Hombre Exchange: Fall/Winter Fun Ideas for the Family
by Michael Carrasco on Oct 02, 2023
Fall is in the air, and that means it's time for all sorts of fun activities for the whole family. From hayrides, wine tasting and pumpkin patches to corn mazes and apple orchards, there's something for everyone to enjoy.
At The Hombre Exchange, we're all about that special guy in your life and a few gifts for the most important people in his life: his family!. That's why we've got a wide selection of funny and humorous tees, hoodies, and shirts. Whether you're looking for something to wear to your next Oktoberfest, Bourbon Night with the boys, or BBQ with family, we've got you covered.
And as Fall/Winter approaches, The Hombre Exchange would like to offer that special guy a few suggestions of our favorite fall/winter activities for the whole family and his buddies. We understand if you are snowed in some parts of the country:
- Visit a pumpkin patch. Pumpkin patches are a classic fall activity for a reason. They're fun for all ages, and there's something for everyone to enjoy. You can pick your own pumpkins, take a hayride, visit a corn maze, and more. Mom and Dad might be able to find some fortified cider in the back to make the outing even more enjoyable.
- Go on a haunted hayride. Haunted hayrides are a great way to get into the Halloween spirit. They're spooky but not too scary, so they're perfect for families with kids of all ages. Ladies! Bring your uncle, grandpa, and brother to scare the heck out of them!
- Visit a corn maze. Corn mazes are a fun and challenging activity for the whole family. You can race against each other to see who can find their way out first, or simply enjoy exploring the twists and turns of the maze.
- Go apple picking. Apple picking is another classic fall activity. It's a great way to get some fresh air and enjoy the beauty of nature. And of course, you can't beat the taste of a fresh apple and “apple cider”!
- Have a bonfire. Bonfires are a great way to stay warm on a chilly fall night. Gather your family and friends around the fire and roast marshmallows, tell stories, and sing songs. Gents can grab their favorite beer, bourbon drink, or root beer.
- Hombres! Have a cigar rolling night with your buddies. Order a variety of tobacco leaves from an online store, set the date and tell your buddies to bring a bottle of your favorite booze. Turn on some 70s music or whatever the boys like and have a great night bullshitting and telling tall tales.
- Have a movie night with the kids, grandkids, or nephews and nieces. Cuddle up on the couch with your family and watch a favorite fall movie, such as "Hocus Pocus," "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," or "A Christmas Story," “Elf,” and “Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer.”
- Play board games. Board games are a great way to spend time with your family and friends.
So what are you waiting for Hombres? Start planning your fall/winter fun today!It's a special time of year that goes by too quickly so tell that Hombre you care about him. See our store www.thehombreexchange.com.